Nursing Home Abuse
Sometimes even after detailed research on a nursing home facility or professional caregivers, errors, and mishandling of our loved ones can occur. Protect your loved ones.
We can meet with you at your home or at the hospital. We are available 24/7 and we are only a phone call away.
Types of nursing home and professional caregivers abuse include:
- Medication errors or wrong dosage
- Medial errors
- Inadequate clothing
- Theft of financial abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Physical abuse
- Verbal abuse
- Weight loss
- Persistent odor of urine or feces
- Medical conditions left untreated
- Failure to provide necessary devices
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Attempts by the caregiver to cover up injuries with clothing or bed linens
- Frequent falls or slip and fall
- Inadequate safety measures.
Contact The Law Office of Jorge Luis Flores Today
If you suspect that a loved one has been subject to these and other types of abuse, contact us to protect their safety and rights under the law.